Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Breakdown

She looks pretty good naked


Progress moved quickly on the Rhino removal at first

I spent about two weeks working up at least 30 different designs, and I think I've settled on the very first one that I did.

I still really like this one though. The honeycomb might end up incorporated somehow into the final design

I found a ton of Bondo on the thing. In areas even that had no detectable damage
 Slather it on nice and thick!

Without all that junk, the panels are noticeably lighter

So pretty
 If it wasn't for the four dents in it, I'd be happy to leave it just like this

But alas

 First step to new perfection, complete

some of the panels are trying to kill me though
If the first panel had been half as hard to clean as this one is proving to be, I don't think I would have gone through with it. This one's fiberglass, and the Rhino, just loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment