Friday, November 2, 2012

We can't have anything nice!

Got this bad boy in the mail... and got to work
This didn't work. I was alone this night, and it turns out I needed less junk hanging off the frame, and more people hanging around the garage. So the next night with a few of the locals recruited the thing practically fell out.

All I had to do was leave the room for a second, and when I came back, it was out. They wouldn't tell me the horrible things that they had to do to her... but I think it involved water boarding (you didn't hear that from me). I was able to borrow this absolutely awesome bracket from Fast Eddie.
Now she's sitting o so pretty, ready for the big teardown. I must admit being a little intimidated by all the pistons and valves and what not, but I'll get through it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment