Sixtynine's creeping along,
I'm currently working on completing its' front end. I stripped the forks down a while back.
But the latest, which I just completed several minutes ago, is the front drum
I've been working on the outside for a while, I milled the hell out of it and sanded it nice and smooth followed by some etch primer and fill primer. Here's a shot of the etch primer on the inside.
I want all the aluminum to look raw... but perfect. So I'll be shooting it all silver, I'd like to leave it matte, but that's a nightmare to keep clean so I've decided to clearcoat everything.
Primed, sanded, ready for paint
Finished with clearcoat